Right Breast Has Swollen Alot in 2 Hours 16 Days After 2nd Breast Augmentation is This Normal?

I had a breast lift and implants in nov 2012 4 weeks after surgey I felt discomfort and my right breast had swollen 3 times its size my surgeon had said that a unknown liquid had formed so my implant was removed I have just had another procedure 16 days ago to have 2 new implants everything has been going well however tonight my right implant has swelled in the last 5 hours and is sore to touch is this normal?

Swelling after revisional breast surgery

Hard to make any determination without photos.  If you are having significant swelling, please call your plastic surgeon and make him/her aware of the situation.  It may be something that needs urgent attention.

This is not normal, and should be addressed by your surgeon as soon as possible. Best wishes. 

Swelling/Tenderness after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

No,  I would not describe your situation as “normal”; best to be seen by your plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation.  Online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful diagnoses and/or reassurance.