Will Fraxel Laser help me? (Photo)

Hello, my name is Destiny and I'm 21 yrs old. I have dark circles and fine lines under my eyes, i have my dark circles since a child its hereditary so eye creams wont work. I use concealer but it sits i to my fine lines and idk what to do. I dont really have puffyness or bags just the darkness and lines.

Will Fraxel Laser help me?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately dark circles can be hereditary and are not commonly treated with this kind of laser. There are several other treatments you can try to help with this issue though. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeons office for the treatment plan that is best for you.

Will Fraxel Laser help me?

Fraxel® laser is the current gold standard treatment for lightening dark circles and smoothing/tightening eyelid skin. Since Fraxel® laser rejuvenation of the eyelids is an advanced procedure, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Dark eye circles

Hi.  Fraxel is not the proper treatment to address under eye circles.  You will be better off with other treatments.  Be well.

Estee Williams, MD

Dark Circles Under the eyes

Thank you for posting your photo and your concern with the area under the eyes.  You asked a very good question.  Fraxel with your skin type would not address your concerns.  You should consider Restylane or Belotero under your eyes and eMatrix for the fine lines around your eyes.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified physician with experience with cosmetic injections and lasers.