How can I get rid of this scar on my forehead? (Photo)

I was born with this birthmark it was a flat brown irregular shape almost a size of an eraser I've applied dermantend to it now it's just an scar I was wondering what can I do to get rid of this

Doctor Answers 2

How to treat forehead scar?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
From the photo you provided, it looks like you would need surgery to remove the scar on your forehead.  There may be different surgical options, so it would be important to discuss these at the time of your consultation.  I would see a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

How can I get rid of this scar on my forehead?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Excision and rotational transposition skin flap is needed too improve the indented circular scarring of the forehead... 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.