What Can I Do for Sunken Face/puffy Eyes Without Surgery?

Im 21 yrs old, basically 3 months ago i put on a topical steroid on my face called scarfade and it gave me a sunken face, i cant even show my face anymore what can i do to return it the way it was. pls help me im so depressed and feel so ugly now, how can i look the way i did?

Doctor Answers 1

Facial atrophy (sunken & hollow) following topical scar cream or ointment

There are plenty of fillers available for larger volume correction and you should discuss these options with a qualified treating physician. However, I do use Scarfade and it DOES NOT contain steroid. Scarguard does. You may want to review the product and its ingredients.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 82 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.