How Do I Get rid of this nasion over my face? It makes me appear mean, and when im not but it makes me look this way. (photos)

Doctor Answers 1

Forehead lift for " the mean look".

A forehead lift is what you need to change your look. I do this behind your hairline unless your hairline is high. If so, I do the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead  lift which we I developed for patients like you. 

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.