How Do You Get Rid of This Dimple? (photo)

I have this dimple on the top of my right cheek as you can see in my pictures. However, I just got it out of nowhere and I am worried it looks weird cause it is an unusual place for a dimple to occur. 

Doctor Answers 1

Subcision (undermining the skin) can improve unwanted depressions.

Undermining the skin (subcision) with or without a filler or implant can really improve unwanted depressions or scars and is easy to undergo under local anesthesia. Sincerely, 

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.