What would an average price range be for Breast lift, Tummy tuck, and Brazilian Butt Lift be on someone like me? (photos)

I am 26 years old, 5'3 220 lbs with 3 kids.All were c-sections and they all were pretty big babies, over 7.5 lbs with my largest being 9.6lbs and it was my first born at 19 years old. I feel like my stomach has lost all firmness. No matter how much I work out I get discouraged because all I see is this stomach. It has taken a toll on me mentally and its staring to interfere with my life. I am a hairstylist and I must look good. I've lost 30lbs since July,but I need help, can someone help?

The Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Mommy makeover cost

A full tummy tuck can certainly help you remove unwanted fat and firm up your stomach. It can also repair diastasis recti, a condition commonly caused by multiple pregnancies in which the abdominal muscles separate. Along with a breast lift and brazilian butt lift, your mommy makeover may range from $10000-$15000 in Toronto, Ontario.

Thank you for your question and photos.  I would recommend that you visit a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the procedures you are looking for in order to evaluated physically.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Consult with a plastic surgeon

Congratulations on your recent weight loss. Consider meeting in person with a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and also a member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons). Those organizations have high standards for plastic surgeons and patient safety. It will be good for you to discuss in person with your plastic surgeon. Best to you. –Dr. Coan.

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Estimating the cost of a mommy makeover.

A mommy makeover depends upon the procedures chosen, the size of the patient, and the speed of the surgeon. In your particular case expect to pay between 15 and $20,000.

Can someone help?

I understand your frustration. You have done well by losing 30lbs. Please do not get discouraged. At this point you are not a candidate for plastic surgery. You will need to lose additional weight before you can undergo the procedures you desire. Not only for optimum results, but most importantly for safety. Once you have lost another 30lbs you may be ready to consider a TT with mesh to help you lose additional weight and The Horndeski Method (TM) breast lift that leaves no visible scars and that doesn't require breast implants to give you upper pole fullness.
Best wishes to you,
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Pics helped thanks.

Congratulations for your weight lost, we need to continue losing some more for a better result.

price is not what you need right know is some nutritional orientation and exercise plan.

wanting to look good is universal, but plastic surgery is not enough. 

your in the correct way , keep it up.

Eduardo Mejia, MD

How much does a Mommy Makeover cost?

Hello brande89,
Thanks for your question.
Before you can entertain these Mommy Makeover procedures, it is important to understand that you are undergoing elective cosmetic surgery.
Safety is of the utmost importance in this situation.  One area of safety is in the area of general anesthesia.  Overall risk with general anesthesia starts to increase in healthy patients as their weight climbs above 30% over lean body weight.  For someone who is 5'3", a lean body weight should be somewhere from 115 to 130 lbs. depending on bone and muscle mass.  30% above this is 150 to 170 lbs.  For your surgery to be completed safely from an anesthetic standpoint you would need to reduce your weight to around 170 lbs.
You would have more loose skin at this weight, but your results would be that much better.  A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon and a nutritionist/trainer would be very educational and supportive for you.  
In my practice, we use this approach routinely.  Patients that are serious about having the surgery work hard to lose the weight and are usually over the moon about their results.
As far as price is concerned, in the Denver area you are looking at roughly $15k to $20k for surgeon's fees, anesthesia costs, and facility charges, along with supplies/garments/prescription meds.
Find a good support system and start your journey.  And congratulations on losing 30 lbs. already.  With patience and persistence, you will definitely get there.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

What would an average price range be for Breast lift, Tummy tuck, and Brazilian Butt Lift be on someone like me?

It is hard to give an exact range, but in the Chicago area, a tummy tuck may range from $7000 to $11000, a breast lift from $6000 to $8000, and a BBL from $6000 to $9000. A discount may be applied for multiple procedures. 

See link below for tummy tuck examples.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

What would an average price range be for Breast lift, Tummy tuck, and Brazilian Butt Lift

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... Your BMI is currently 39... you should go under BMI 35 to get surgery done... A mommy makeover is less expensive in the caribbean... But after loosing some weight it can be done

Luis A. Mejia, MD