Is it possible to further reduce a thick skin nose with a polybeak deformity after a primary and minor revision surgery?

I understand that thick skin is a hinderance and previous surgery limits future success, but my tip is still overprojected and I believe there is either excess cartilage or scarring above the tip creating a pollybeak deformity. I had had a dorsal hump removed. My main fear is that another surgery/bone breaking would cause catastrophic scarring in the tip. Please let me know your thoughts on any techniques you know of that might correct this. Thank you.

Revision rhinoplasty

Every rhinoplasty is different, but revision of a polly beak should be possible with thick skin. Best of luck.

Treatment for a polybeak deformity

Since this will be a tertiary rhinoplasty, an in-person examination is required to determine what is causing the deformity. Polybeak can be caused from thick skin, or residual cartilage. Each one of those issues are treated differently. Choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. Follow-up appointments are of the utmost importance to prevent the Polybeak from coming back if it's thick skin. Steroid shots in the tip of the nose can be helpful with the healing process in the first few months after the procedure