My question is how can I get rid of these ugly black spots on my bottom lip? (photo)

I've had these spots for years and I can't get them to disappear. I'm desperate for help!

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you move forward with a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. The in-person examination will allow you to discuss strategies for solving the uneven coloring of the lips for a more uniform result.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

My question is how can I get rid of these ugly black spots on my bottom lip?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that these spots have caused your concern.  These spots are a normal variant of the transition from the "wet-red" to the "dry-red" of your lip.  The wet red is the portion found inside the mouth that is coated with saliva while the dry red is the portion you apply lipstick and chapstick.  Though there is not any conservative manner of removing these dots, they will not cause you any issues over time.  Hope this helps.