I'm pretty thin - am I a good candidate for a bbl? Are my wish pics realistic? (photos)

I've recently put on 5lbs.....I am now 5'5 , 130....Ive gotten multiple responses from different doctors, some say i should gain 5-10lbs , others say i am just fine . I am thin but i have lots of "pull-able fat" .it would be a shame to come out of surgery practically the same. is it necessary the i gain more weight? it is most important to me that i get the hourglass figure, i want a tiny waist and hips. Realistically , can my body come out this way ?.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Respectfully 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I'm pretty thin - am I a good candidate for a bbl? Are my wish pics realistic?

I think that you are an excellent candidate for liposuction and BBL.  You will need to find a specialist in thinner patients to achieve your best result.

BBL

I think that you have some fat that can be reasonably used for buttock augmentation based upon your photos, but you would need to be seen in person. Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I'm pretty thin - am I a good candidate for a bbl? Are my wish pics realistic

Hi.. thank you for the question and photos....  you do have enough fat donor sites to have the figure you are looking for... 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the question. The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the most popular procedures today. The procedure is a combination of liposuction and fat transfer. The surgery is done under full anesthesia, and takes about 2+ hours to complete. Most patients will need a week off of work and about 1-2 months before you resume exercise. 

You do not have enough available fat to make the difference as dramatic as your "wish" photos. However, you do have enough fat to make a noticeable difference in your size and shape. 

It's important to set goals. The shape of the butt can be influence by surgery, but the true determining factor is the underlying anatomy of the person. The size and width of the pelvis and hip bones are the underlying architecture you have to work with. 

The success depends both you and the plastic surgeon. Your underlying health, available fat, skin tightness and elasticity, and the size / shape of your buttocks will affect the quality of the outcome. The plastic surgeon's skills, experience and judgement in this procedure will also be key factors in the quality of your outcome. Remember that some of the fat that is transferred does not survive. Typically about 70% of the fat lasts long term.

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.

Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

You could achieve more of an hour glass figure and a modest fat transfer to the buttocks with a BBL but with little fat on your body, you cannot expect to have a significant enhancement in the buttocks area. I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL and if your cosmetic goals are achievable. If you cannot achieve your cosmetic goals with a BBL due to having little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. I do not recommend patients gaining weight prior to surgery because weight fluctuations before or after the procedure can affect your results. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help you achieve a curvier look. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation.  You would benefit from liposculpting in order to achieve the hourglass figure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Are you a good candidate for a BBL ?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.