Natrelle INSPIRA SRX 255cc implant; will this implant give me a natural full C-cup?

I am planning to go for full lift with implant, my size now full b or C, does Natrelle INSPIRA SRX 255 cc implant give natural full C ?

Breast augmentation

I would suggest using 3D photographic imaging to determine if the size you are interested in will give you the results you are looking for.

Natrelle Inspira SRX 255cc implant. Will this give me a natural full C-cup?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately there is no correlation between implant cc size and cup size so I would recommend you speak with your surgeon and try on the implants to ensure the look and size you are after.  On a small frame 255cc may lead to a 2 cup size difference while on a larger frame it may only be a single cup.  Hope this helps.

Inspira Breast Implants SRX 255

From your description I imagine a full C will be achieved with this selection based on your build. I use Inspira Implants on all breast implant cases. It's a conservative augmentation, yet offers the projection I think you'll desire from the SR"X" profile. I agree with conservative...if natural is the way you wish to go. Best wishes.