Natrelle INSPIRA SRX 255cc implant; will this implant give me a natural full C-cup?

I am planning to go for full lift with implant, my size now full b or C, does Natrelle INSPIRA SRX 255 cc implant give natural full C ?

Choosing implant size to go from B to C cup

There is not a direct correlation between cup size and implant size. 

The size of the implants is based on a combination of a patient's goals and objectives and her anatomy. In order to provide a natural looking augmentation, the surgeon needs to evaluate many factors including soft tissue coverage, skin laxity, chest wall width, breast imprint width, the shape of the breasts and relative level of constriction to ensure that the breast implants are appropriate for your body. 

Consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options.

Breast augmentation

I would suggest using 3D photographic imaging to determine if the size you are interested in will give you the results you are looking for.

John L. Burns Jr., MD

Natrelle Inspira SRX 255cc implant. Will this give me a natural full C-cup?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately there is no correlation between implant cc size and cup size so I would recommend you speak with your surgeon and try on the implants to ensure the look and size you are after.  On a small frame 255cc may lead to a 2 cup size difference while on a larger frame it may only be a single cup.  Hope this helps.

Inspira Breast Implants SRX 255

From your description I imagine a full C will be achieved with this selection based on your build. I use Inspira Implants on all breast implant cases. It's a conservative augmentation, yet offers the projection I think you'll desire from the SR"X" profile. I agree with conservative...if natural is the way you wish to go. Best wishes.

Brian M. Derby, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon