Is this how my arm should look 3 weeks after arm lift?

My right and left arms lookn different but my right arm still sagging just the same... Is this normal? She agreed to redo my back because my back lift was unsuccessful ... Was my arm lift unsuccessful also?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Your concerns are understandable. In my humble opinion, you will benefit from additional skins/subcutaneous excision (revisionary surgery upper arm lifting). Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon who will always be your best resource.  Best wishes.

3 weeks postop

Thank you for your pictures.

Your pictures do show evidence of some upper arm laxity after surgery, although it could just as likely be postoperative edema or swelling that will take a couple more weeks to fully resolve. If liposuction was performed as well, you may experience some tightening of the skin as the incisions to continue to heal.

Best of luck.

- Dr. Bryson G. Richards, MD

3 weeks after Arm Lift | Brachioplasty

Thank you for your question and pictures.

It appears that excess skin and tissue still remain. It is difficult to tell from the pictures.

To be sure, return to your surgeon or see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Arm lift post op questions

It does appear that your skin and subcutaneous excision for your arm lift did not remove enough tissue.  Difficult to tell from your photos.  Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.