i want to get a bbl done! (photo)

i want to get a bbl done but last time i hada blood test my lymphs platelets and something else was a lil high will this stop me from been able to do it

Pre op preparation

It is important to achieve all normal values before undergoing any elective surgery. Pre op tests are done to address this, and will help your PS design the best preparation for a successful procedure.Best wishes

BBL with abnormal blood values

All surgeries carry risk and Laboratories often give misleading results. An abnormal test must be repeated before it can be considered valid. Having platelet abnormalities may be a concern, when considering any surgery.  See a board-certified plastic surgeon, who operates at a certified facility and has done a ton of Brazilian butt lift...and you will be in good hands. Do not be too shy to ask; how many BBls did you do last year? Do not settle for vague answers. And good luck. 

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

BBL and blood work up

You will need to review your blood work up with your surgeon before proceeding with a BBL. Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you review this question with your surgeon.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon