For the past few days I have been experiencing stomach pains during and after eating, as well as drinking?

For the past few days I have been experiencing stomach pains during and after eating, as well as drinking. I have avoided eating because of the pain. I could tell you exactly what I have had in the last 3 days and it wasnt even enough for one day. The pain has been a dull pain accompanied with back pain. What do you think this could be?

Pain when eating or drinking!

Hello, dear, Be patient. You will heal and unswell. You had major surgery, drink the liquid protein shakes. Food will come when your stomach is ready. Your mouth doesn't call the shots anymore. Remember not to drink when eating, always try to eat protein to help with the healing process of your muscles.Please know you will be able to eat more soon and if the discomfort keeps there please contact your surgeon to talk about your issues.
Good Luck and feel better. 

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon