Is this bruising normal after day 5 of BA? (Photo)

Is this normal after day 5 of BA. See picture below

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regardsDR. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Breast augmentation

You have some bruising which does not appear excessive in the photograph after a breast augmentation. Best of luck

Post Op Bruising

This bruise does not look unusual and in fact is resolving well as the colour has changed to yellow. If you note new, increasing bruising or firmness let your Plastic Surgeon know.
All the best

Is this bruising normal after day 5 of BA?

Thank you for your question and photograph. Some delayed bruising after a breast augmentation is common and yours does not have any signs of frank concern.  Hope this helps.

Bruising after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photo. From what I can see, this does not look unusual for 5 days postop.  Some patients bruise more easily than others.  Always best to check with your surgeon directly to make sure there is no evidence of internal bleeding that could result in a hematoma (blood collection).  Good luck. 

Breast Augmentation

Thank-you for the picture.  Your bruising is normal and expected part of surgery.  Keep your follow up appointments with your surgeon and discuss any changes during your recovery with your surgeon.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Saira Saini, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Breast aug bruising

Yes, that is not unusual. You may try some arnica cream or just give it time, but that does not look unusual or abnormal.Follow up with your surgeon to make sure things dont change.All the Best,

Post op bruising

What I see in the photo is not unusual for a post op breast augmentation. If all else is doing well then this bruising probably means nothing. Follow up regularly with your surgeon who can be sure of the overall healing. Good luck.

Post op concerns

It would be best to speak with your plastic surgeon who is most familiar with your surgery and expected recovery. It is quite possible that this is a normal response to your surgery.
Tingling, burning or shooting pains and bruising which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.