How much is a breast lift?

Affordable plastic surgery in Mexico / Breast Lift Cancun/ certified plastic surgeon Mexico

Thank you for your question. The approximate price for a Breast Lift with gummy bear implants (high textured cohesive silicone gel implants) in Cancun Mexico is 4800 USD which includes besides all the cost for the surgery, transportation and accommodation. Working in medical tourism and Cancun being Mexico's number 1 destination for medical vacations, we've learned that complete packages are very much appreciated by foreign patients. It is very important that your surgery is performed by a board certified surgeon and in an internationally certified hospital.

Breast Lift /Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Breast lift fees

The fees will vary from surgeon to surgeon and different areas of the country.  My suggestion is to find the best surgeon to do your surgery.  Best of luck.

Cost varies

While cost of procedures vary from region to region, I think the most important variable is surgical outcome.  Breast lifts can be done many different ways and not all surgeons are created equal.  That's not a knock on anyone, it's just the truth.  Some plastic surgeons are facelift gurus but don't get beautiful results on breasts and vice-versa.  You need to find a plastic surgeon whose results are incredible and who listens to your goals and formulates a concise and direct plan to achieve them.  You may spend more money for the "same" procedure on certain doctors, but I would consider it spending more money for better results.  Hope this helps.

It’s about $7000-$8000 in Toronto, Ontario. You’ll find pricing varies considerably based on the city and surgeon. That’s why it’s always better to pick first based on a surgeon’s credentials and professional reputation rather than on price alone.

How much is a breast lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and I hope all is well. Breast lift surgery does great to rejuvenate and bring back the perkiness of the breast. Recovery from breast surgery is very prompt and satisfaction is high. Cost for a breast lift typically runs around 5500 to 6500 dollars depending on a few factors. Seek a board certified plastic surgery breast expert for a consultation. Best wishes. 

How much is a breast lift?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.