Is it possible to get a BBL and a tummy tuck at the same time and would you recommend it?

Thank you for your question .  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  

BBL and Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. Generally speaking, I do not recommend undergoing these two procedures at the same time. When you are recovering from a BBL, it is important that you do not sit on your bum for about 3 weeks. You will need to lay on your stomach to rest. After a tummy tuck, the opposite is true and you need to rest on your back. You will not want to jeopardize either procedure, so I recommend undergoing them at different times. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

BBL and tummy tuck

I like to stage the BBl and tummy tuck most of the time. I think that it is safer especially when fat is harvested from the abdomen.

BBL & Tummy Tuck Together

Thank you for your question. It is possible to have a tummy tuck and a BBL performed together. It depends on the individual and their best interest and candidacy. Best wishes.

Leonard Lu, MD

BBL and Tummy tuck

Hello, thanks for your question, it is posible, this is a common procedure in plastic surgery, if you are in good heatlh conditions and good leves of hemoglobin you can get it. Its important for you to know that to get a BBL it necesary make liposuction and to use your fat for the BBL. Have a nice day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD