Does it appear I need a back lift or would I benefit from lipo? (Photo)

I had a back lift as well as arm lift and tummy tuck. My back is still not flat like I was promised. Considering getting surgery out of hr country. Does it appear that I need another back lift or would I be a good candidate for lipo and fat transfer?

What do i do with the back rolls

Thanks for the pictures.  Liposuction is a great adjunct to reducing the appearance of the back rolls.  Depending on the severity of this area in terms of the amount of fat and the degree of adherence will determine what the best course of action is.  If you had a back lift arm lift and tummy tuck, I would gather that you did not have a significant liposuction at that time of that procedure.  You could definitely benefit from liposuction to decrease these areas of concern.

BBL

Yes is the answer. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of Brazilian butt lift, operates at a certified facility, and ask him or her; how many Brazilian butt lift have you done last year? Do not settle for vague answers and you will be in good hands.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Back lift concern

It would be nice to see preop photos as well. The lower rolls are often best treated with liposuction but if they are caused by loose skin, then perhaps a lower body lift might help.  You would need to be seen in person.

Smoothing it All Out-VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, Ultrasound, Fat Transfer

It looks like you would be a good candidate for liposuction, but an in person evaluation is needed. VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction. However, if the skin is loose, a back lift would be needed for skin removal, which can be done at the same time. No need to go out of the country. We have hi-def physique experts here. Best, Dr. Emer 

Back Lift

I would suggest scheduling an in person consultation.  Back lift can certainly reduce the amount of redundant skin, but it will require an incision that goes along your bra line on your back.  Back liposuction is good for removing extra fat and smoothing the contours.  From the pictures, it appears that you may get a nice result from back liposuction without the need for an incision on your back.

Good Luck

David Shafer, MD

Unhappy with back lift result

Thank you for asking about your back lift.

• Unless you have lost a lot of weight, your photos suggest to me that you are a good candidate for liposuction and fat transfer. 
  • Please be very careful about going abroad for surgery - it really is risky to go to a surgeon you haven't met in a country you don't know to have a major operation.
  • You have lots of excellent plastic surgeons in Virginia.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Do I need another back lift?

From the pictures it looks like the first surgeon removed skin centered around the bra line. This however did not take care of the excess skin lower and more lateral. It may have improved this, but cant tell without pre-operative photos. If the skin is still lose and when you lift, you like the result, another back lift may be necessary. If the skin is relatively tight, then liposuction may be the way to go. An in person evaluation is necessary to answer these questions.

Eric Weiss MD

Eric Weiss, MD, FACS
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Body lift question

It's hard to tell from your photos whether or not you would benefit from another back lift.  The determining factor will be how loose your skin is in the area of concern. If it is not significantly loose like a suction may be a good choice. If the skin is still significantly loose a back lift revision may be in order. The best thing to do is to see a plastic surgeon for an in-person exam. After they examine you they should be able to answer your question definitively.