3 Surgeries later.. My breast look uneven and have different placement on my chest. Is this normal? (photos)

On 1 April 2015 I went into my 3 breast surgery (one to have lump removed from right breast (Oct 2014), second BA on both (350cc each (Dec 2014)), third to increase right side implant to match left (350cc left 450cc right). I notice that my breast have a different shape and one is lower. Is this normal? Should my breast look this uneven and different 14 months later? Should I trust my doctor for other surgery? Should I pay again?

Breast revision

thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. From your pictures it appears that your left breast has bottomed out. This is definitely fixable with another surgery (I know that's not what you wanted to hear). It's a surgery that requires a breast expert and full discussion in person. Best wishes. 

3 Surgeries later.. My breast look uneven and have different placement on my chest. Is this normal?

I am sorry to hear about/see the problems you are having after breast augmentation surgery. I think your concerns are appropriate; your breast implant does seem to sit quite low on your chest wall, consistent with breast implant displacement ("bottoming out”).  Also, consistent with the breast implant positioning problem, the nipple areola complexes seem to be sitting relatively high, because the breast implants have settled too low. 

I think you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery which will likely involve capsulorraphy ( internal suture repair). This procedure serves to reconstruct the lower poles of the breasts and prevent migration of the breast implants too far inferiorly. Associated issues with positioning of nipple/areola complexes should improve with this operation.   Make sure that the plastic surgeon who does this procedure for you can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery.  I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to corrective surgery for bottoming out concerns), helps.

Bottoming out

You have bottoming out on the lower breast. You will likely benefit from a revision if you want that improved.

Normal ?

Thank you for your question and providing photos. A before photo would be helpful. Based on the photos provided I believe your breast symmetry can easily be improved. Unfortunately this will require another surgery. I would recommend you consult with a BC PS who has experience in revisional  breast surgery. Best of luck