Thick line after 3 months of blepharoplasty. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had blepharoplasty three months ago. Things seem to be fine in the first two months. Starting the third month, I realize a line at the corner of one eye and the line seems to be thicker day by day. Please let me know if this will go away by on its own or do I need a different procedure to take care of it. Thank you!

Thick line after blepharoplasty

Conservative treatment with steroid injections (Kenalog) is usually the first line of treatment is the scar is thickening. Usually 1 to 3 series are required spaced about 4-6 wks apart.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty scars

It looks like you've developed some scar thickening in your upper eyelid. This can be treated with small injections of kenalog,with or without, 5FU. With time the scars should fully soften. I wish you the best!

Arnold Almonte, DO
Roseville Plastic Surgeon

at this point conservative care is best. Keep in touch with your doctor and have this followed closely. If scar tissue is forming small doses of steroids injected into the area may help. Also 5FU may help. Best regards. 

Sean R. Weiss, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon