What is the best method to fix my mild enopthalmos? (photos)

Hi, about 2 months ago I underwent lasik eye surgery to correct my vision. I noticed after recovery, my left eye has sunken in. Its very mild, but I notice it everytime I look in the mirror. I'm a 24 yr old female, and it's really affecting my self esteem, I would like to know how to fix this because I dont want to live with this sunken left eye forever.

Less is more.

You should let the eyelids heal a full 6 to 12 months after the LASIK procedure.  There does not appear to be a trace of right upper eyelid ptosis and a small tear trough hollow.  That does not make your eye "exophthalmic." The under eye hollow can be beautifully handled with a small amount of under eye hyaluronic acid filler.  If the heavy upper eyelid persists, this can be addressed with thoughtful ptosis surgery.