My hemoglobin is at 9.6 , is it safe to have surgery? I am having vibrate and out of my uterus ?

I'm sorry but from your description of "Having vibrate and out of your uterus" I really don't understand what you are asking. As to a safe hemoglobin, that will be determined by your surgeon.

Surgery with a low hemoglobin

Thank you for asking about your low hemoglobin.

I am sorry you are anemic. The cause of you anemia needs to be determined. It is usually from a low iron diet and monthly bleeding. You need to check with your own surgeon as to whether surgery should proceed. If the surgery is being done to control bleeding, the answer is probably yes. If the surgery is elective, the answer is probably no. 

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS