Had IPL laser to treat sunspots on face. Square marks formed on my chin & now there's a pink square. Will this improve? (Photos)

Laser was Cutera, tx was a week ago, I am 40 yr old Asian, moisturizer and sunscreen (spf 60) applied throughout the day

Tough to answer

That's a tough question to answer with this format. You really need to go in and see the physician associated with the clinic where you received the treatment - or another physician.

Portland Physician

Add some aftercare after IPL-fractional lasers, microneedling/prp

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for aftercare.  I often use microneedling/PRP and nonablative fractional lasers for improvement. Best, Dr. Emer.