Can the uneven and mushroom effects be corrected with lipo only ? Desperately needed advice! (Photo)

The cut is very uneven along with the bellybutton from the original tummy tuck/ lipo on April 4, 2016. I was thrown back into emergency surgery due to excessive water retention after the tubes were removed the first time April 11, 2016. April 19, 2016 was when I went back in for the surgery having the tubes replaced in a different location in hopes of a better outcome. I have to wear spandex now to help with the pressure.

Tummy tuck - can liposuction improve this?

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck and liposuction.

• I am sorry you've had such a hard time.
  • Yes, liposuction could make a big improvement in your result.
  • You should not have anything done for at least six months after your second operation, possibly longer.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Can the uneven and mushroom effects be corrected with lipo only ? Desperately needed advice!

Hard to say definitively but yes! you need aggressive lipo, may have to wait a few months to let your body recover more form original surgery, but yes! you can better shape your body...good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Uneven Tummy Tuck/Mommy Makeover Results, Bad Liposuction What Are My Options?

I suggest a revision tummy tuck with liposuction.  Weight loss will be essential before hand to get the best outcomes. I suggest seeing a body contouring specialist who doesn't just reduce fat but uses it to reshape and contour.  Best, Dr. Emer.