How do I get rid of these rolls? (Photo)

I hope it's not serious

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. Please provide more detailed photos of your entire face to allow us to provide a better diagnosis. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Your options include injectable drugs (the best of which is Kybella), a laser-assisted weekend necklift that leverages liposuction technology, or a traditional necklift. The laser-assisted route can provide you a smoother healing process and a very natural-looking result. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck Rolls

Without seeing more detail and knowing more about you, such as your weight and BMI it is hard to say. If you are overweight, then losing weight is the likely best solution. Only after that should surgery be considered. Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney, Australia

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

The neck is best treated with VASER liposuction and ThermiRF for tightening. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Might want to start with Liposuction

Hello!Thanks so much for submitting your answer.  I think it's tough to completely judge by the photographs, but you might want to start with submental (under the chin) liposuction.  It would be good to have an evaluation by either a facial plastic surgeon, or a plastic surgeon in your area.  The reason would be to assess the amount of skin laxity, and to determine if an additional procedure (such as a neck lift) is necessary.Good luck!

W. Matthew White, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon