What can I do my lipoma is growing faster than before? (photos)

Lipoma remove

Hi. Thank you for your question. The best thing you can do is go to have a consultation with a board certified surgeron to see if it really is a lipoma or some kind of different problem. If it is a lipoma it can be easily removed with local anesthesia at the doctor`s office

Lipoma removal in Los Angeles

When a lipoma becomes painful or is growing, it may be time to have it surgically removed. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

What can I do my lipoma is growing faster than before?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph. A lipoma is best treated with an incision and removal of the mass. This limits the likelihood of recurrence and provides complete resolution.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for evaluation and treatment.