Can I go ahead with a BBL, TT, Lipo and Thigh Lift if I'm having foot surgery 2 weeks before?

Hello, i have a question in regards to another surgery i am having. I am planning on having foot surgery for a taylors bunion on my left foot. Since i am taking the time off of work i figured maybe 2 weeks after this procedure i could go ahead and have a TT, BBL, Lipo and possible thigh lift. Would me having this foot surgery affect me in any way? Even if i was to wait 2 weeks after its done?

Can I go ahead with a BBL, TT, Lipo and Thigh Lift if I'm having foot surgery 2 weeks

I don't know a lot about bunion surgery but there are a few reasons that this may not be a good idea. 1) I am pretty sure that after bunion surgery you are not supposed to put weight on that foot for a certain amount of time. It would be very difficult to have that kind of restriction after undergoing a big cosmetic surgery. 2) If you are having anesthesia for the bunion surgery some people say having elective anesthesia too close together is not a good idea. 3) Lastly, doing a TT, BBL and thigh lift is a lot of surgery in one setting. 

Can I have elective surgery 2 weeks after foot surgery

There is no specific reason why you cannot undergo your cosmetic procedures 2 weeks after your bunion surgery however this question is best discussed with your surgeon as he/she knows your medical history and can determine what is best for you. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Foot surgery and plastic surgery

I would think that you would need to heal from your foot surgery before you go ahead to have elective plastic surgery. Best to discuss with your surgeon.