I need a Rhinoplasty for this bulbous nose of mine. Help please? (Photo)

Hi. My name is Shai, I'm 18 years old. I have this big bulbus nose, which in my opinion isn't what a women should have. Her nose should be small. It's the main reason why I feel Insecure. I need to know what I need done to my nose .(what kind of Rhinoplasty) Please help. ( I also need to know the cost judging on the photos I'm putting up.) Thank you P.S i live in Tampa Florida

Doctor Answers 3

African american rhinoplasty

To reduce your tip, you need a cartilage graft to project your tip more, removal of some tissue in the tip and suturing of the cartilages present to refine the tip, and possible nasal bone infracture to reduce the width.  Finally, alar wedge excisions and nasal sill resection can reduce the width of the tip.  Best wishes!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 52 reviews

Bulbous nose

Thank you for your inquiry, Shai!

It seems that you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty that will improve the way your nose looks to complement your facial features in a natural fashion. However, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with specific details. I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with a well-experienced surgeon.

It is important to mention that the finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Good luck!!!

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS
Orange County Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

I need a Rhinoplasty for this bulbous nose of mine. Help please?

   I think that the tip and alar base can be refined and the bridge narrowed.  I perform this type of reductive rhinoplasty every week.

Kenneth Hughes, MD

Los Angeles, CA

Kenneth B. Hughes, MD
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 496 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.