How to fix a small, short, crooked nose after a bad primary?

Hello, Is it possible to use spreader graft to 1-widen the upper and the middle part of the nose and fix the deviated septum 2- use dorsal graft to add projection to the bridge, 3- widen the tip and derotate it in one procedure without any risks? Thank you.

Doctor Answers 4

Revision rhinoplasty requires precise planning

The exact plan for your revision rhinoplasty really requires a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon who is experienced with revision rhinoplasty. Spreader grafts may be useful in this case, as other grafts and maneuvers including revision septoplasty may be useful. 

Best of luck.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 142 reviews

Revision rhinoplasty

All the things you described can be performed.  There is always risk with further surgery, and you would need to be evaluated in person.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Revision of a Small, Short Crooked Nose

The techniques you mention all can be used to correct the problems you describe but I dn't know if these are appropriate for you. Nothing can be done without some risks. Consult with a revision specialist to discuss your options, establish reasonable goals, and clarify risks.

Richard W. Fleming, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Revision #rhinoplasty

The improvements you are seeking are all possible. All surgical procedures involve risks. You will need to consult with very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeons to discuss your goals and the associated risks. You will likely need a rib graft as this is required in most augmentation rhinoplasty cases, especially revision cases. Posting good quality photos of your frontal, profile and base views would help me provide a more specific recommendation for your particular case. 

Best of luck!

Bradford A. Bader, MD
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 8 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.