Are There Any Risks That Come Along With Revsional Eyebrow Lift Safe?

I had a hairline browlift and upper and lower eyelid surgery one year ago. My brow starting dropping within a month of the surgery and it almost looks like it did before. Is it safe to go back in and do a small lift on one eyebrow and have any of you doctors done that and what was the outcome. I do not want any damage to the brow. I still have excess skin on the eyelid since the brow dropped but I am scare for the dr. to go back in on the lid because it has a pull down feeling. thank you

Revision brow lift typically safe

There should not be any added risk to the typical risks of brow lifting.  Make sure that your expectations are realistic - you shouldn't have to exert more than a minor upward effort with your fingers at your hairline to lift your brows to the desired level  

Revision brow lift typically safe

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Revisional eyebrow lift is safe

Yes, the hairline browlift can be revised safely. You may have more post-operative numbness or paralysis intially, but this should still get better over time as you heal, much like you did the first time. I find using an Endotine anchor (used commonly in endoscopic brow-lifts) helpful when doing a hairline browlift to reduce the risk of the brow falling again after surgery. Go back and talk to your doctor. I would think he/she wants to know about this and would want to make it right for you.

Andrea Nowonty Hass, MD
Palm Beach Gardens Oculoplastic Surgeon

Revisional eyebrow lift is safe

Andrea Nowonty Hass, MD
Palm Beach Gardens Oculoplastic Surgeon