What is the Best Revision for my Inner Thighs and Loose Skin?

I had lipo to my inner thighs and then trasferred to my butt. Its 6 mos. later and the skin in my inner thigh is loose and jiggly. He is moving to another state and is offering to give ne a discounted revision. I want to know if I should have an inner thigh lift or could vaser lipo tighten up the skin without leaving me with the scar. I would also like to know of the life expectancy of the inner thigh lift. Im 34 and their telling me that the scar will fall.

Lift away forget the VASER! Lose skin = excision of the lose skin. From MIAMI DR. Darryl j. Blinski

Hidef liposuction revision in Los Angeles

I would use a combination approach called Hidef Liposuction Revision which includes lipocavitation, Yag laser, Exilis multi plane tissue tightening, fibrous release, and liposuction. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Perfect Solutions to Perfect Thighs

Vanquish is an FDA-approved non-invasive body shaping, skin tightening and fat reduction treatment requiring no surgery. The treatment is designed to sculpt and reduce problem areas resistant to diet and exercise. Vanquish effectively destroys stubborn fat in the upper and lower abdomen, love handles, back, saddle bags, inner thighs and upper arms.

#Vanquishdestroysfat    #fatdestructiontreatments   #bodycontouring

Loose skin on inner thigh following liposuction

You probably need an excisional type thigh lift. If done right, the scar should not migrate and the results should be permanent. Don't try any non invasive treatments as they will not work.

Medial thigh lift is a good option

like any procedure, a medial thigh lift done poorly can lead to problems, done well it can improve elastotic (loose, jiggly) skin. if the surgeon does not do the procedure with regularity then pay for a good operation minimizing complications.

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Thigh lift

Excess skin on the inner thigh can only be addressed by an inner thigh lift. The scar is well hidden.

Neal Goldberg, MD
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Inner thigh looseness after liposuction

The inner thigh does not respond as well as many other ares with liposuction as its structural support is not the same as the outer thigh.  It is surprising that enough fat could be removed in this area for a sufficient buttock augmenation. I doubt that smart lipo, vaser, conventional liposuction could improve this and can make it worse.  I also doubt that Thermage would help tighten this to any significant degree.  A thigh lift may be the only recourse but the scar may descend with time.  You should see a board-certified plastic surgeon, who has a great experience with thigh lifts,  for a consultation with a physical examination to determine how you may respond to a thigh lift procedure.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Inner Thigh Lift Better Than Non-Surgical Skin Tightening

Loose skin in the inner thighs is always better managed by a thigh lift than any form of non-surgical skin tightening. This would be particularly true after the excess skin has been created by a prior liposuction procedure.

Thigh Skin Tightening

If you have loose and hanging skin, then you need a surgical procedure such as thigh lift.  There is no laser or other non-invasive treatment that can achieve this dramatic of skin tightening.  If you post pictures, we may be able to give you more specific advice.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Thigh lift?

It sound slike formyour description that you might need an inner thigh lift, but I can not be sure without an exam.