Revision surgery to make implants drop: Is it normal that even after that, only one implant has dropped? (Photo)

I have textured tear drop implants and they were riding very high for over a year, no capsular contracture, but my doctor revised them around a month ago, only to place them lower, and it seems only one implant has dropped, is there a way I can get the other one to drop, or am I looking at another revision?

Textured implants should not drop

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
In general, textured implants stay in place which is why you had to have a surgical procedure to lower them. Your own surgeon is in the best position to address your specific situation.