Revision Rhinoplasty Doc Recommendations in Asia or Europe?

I had Rhinoplasty 2 years ago. Bump was removed. now the tip of my nose looks not proportionally big, so I am considering to do revision. Should I go to my previous surgeon or other doctor? I am living in Asia and not sure that doctors here enough experienced with caucasian nose, thats why I got this result of surgery? Any trustful rhinoplasty doctor in Asia? Or in Europe?

Doctor Answers 1

Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Asia or Europe

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You should always go back to your original surgeon and at least have a discussion.  They may have recommendations for you.  As you know, Rhinoplasty is a very complicated procedure and difficult to get consistently excellent result.  Revision rhinoplasty is even more difficult and demands even more experience and expertise.   Therefore, you are wise in taking your time to find the best should you go elsewhere.     You can narrow your results by looking for a surgeon trained in both Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.  A double trained surgeon has extensive training and experience in the functional and cosmetic aspect of rhinoplasty surgery.  You can start your search by exploring the International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies.      Then, ask for before and after photographs.  You want someone who has at least 30 that they can show you.  Best of luck,   Dr. Phil-

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 100 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.