Face didn't peel much after pearl fractional laser.

I had the procedure done 9 days ago. many sections of my face didn't fully peal .I have grids marks on my forehead and many other sections of my face. Skin is very rough and I have the white lines . What can be done?

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers all act differently.  It depends on the setting and type of laser used as to if you "peel."  I suggest you see an expert to determine what is best. Proper skin care is needed at this time. Dr. Emer.