Retin-A Around the Eyes?

I am a female in her early 20s who suffers from sunken eyes (eye hollowing) and mild milia. Because I do not want to go to into surgeries and use fillers, I was wondering if Retin-A is a good solution to increase collagen and boost volume under the eyes? I heard that using Renova and Lumiere cream in combination helps - is it true? If not, what are the best vitamin A derivative brand to use and in combination with which creams? Is there a better laser that boosts collagen (e.g. Active Fx?)?

Doctor Answers 1

RR Retinoid Repair Cream for the face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Retin A or RR Retinoid Repair cream can be beneficial for skin around the eyes and face. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.