What Results Should I Expect from LVR and Perineoplasty?

I payed for LVR (laser vaginal rejuvenation) and perineoplasty. However, I wonder if I got both of them. I obviously got the perineoplasty.. I can see the few stitches. But the LVR - I have no cuts or marks on the side of my vagina where they "supposabbly" went in? I only had a cathiter for less then 24 hours. I was not even given a paper of do's and dont's nor was I even given a follow up appointment!! I was just told to call in about "2 weeks"?

I live 5 hours from where I had the procedure done. my issue is the only thing that seems to be done is the outside... where I have a messed up looking jaged stitches where my skin protrudes inbetween the stitches! I dont see how it will be a pretty smooth look. Im devistated and thousands later.. I dont know what to do!!! Shouldnt I have some kind of insision on the side so the LVR could be performed?

The easiest way to find out exactly what you had done?

Call your surgeon and ask for a copy of the operative note. It explains everything that was done in full technical detail. They can also explain it to you in plain English. There is no need to wonder. It's unusual to not receive postoperative instructions. Call your surgeon.

Laser Vaginal Rejuvation (LVR) and perineoplasty

LVR is a marketing term and not the description of a textbook operation such as vaginoplasty, labiaplasty, vulvectomy, perineoplasty, labia minora reduction, labia majora augmentation, clitoral hood reduction, clitoropexy. Therefore, no one can look at a vulva and tell you if an LVR was performed or not. I would look at your paper work and see what you paid for. I would then call the physician and ask what was performed.