How could I get this result? Can you get a skin test for a filler such as Juvederm or Restylane first?

This is a follow up to my first question because I did not have enough space! I also am wondering if you can get a skin test for a filler such as Juvederm or Restylane first in your foot or something? Also is there any other ways to prevent a infection or bad reaction which I have heard many scary stories about? :( Finally if someone started doing fillers for lips regularly would it cause the lips to droop making a bigger space from the nose in the long term? Thank you so much for your help :)
To see the previous question, please click here.

How could I get this result?

Hi there,

It is certainly possible to do skin testing in advance of filler injections.  Of course, it is unlikely to cause allergic reaction as the filler materials are typically found also in our bodies.

The best way to minimize infection or adverse reaction is to have the treatment performed by a qualified and experienced provider.

I have not found repeat filler treatment to accelerate the aging process or accentuate lip droop.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Fillers

There is no best filler - it really depends on your facial anatomy and how "large" you want your lips based on the size of your face.  Although there is no skin test for either of these you could ask to skin test on your arm the way that collagen was tested years ago. Please consult a board certified for the best cosmetic results.