Will Restylane improve the look of my under eye bags? (photo)

Will restylane improve the look of my under eye circles or can anyone recommend something else? I'm aware it's not extreme but it bothers me. All solutions from surgical to non invasive welcome. Anything but "put cucumber on them" The pic attached is HD.

Will restylane immprove the look of my under eye bags

Restylane will improve the look of under your eyes if it done by an experienced board certified facial plastic surgeon,dermatologist,general plastic surgeon ,ophthalmologic plastic surgeon.

Hinsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will Restylane improve the look of my under eye bags?

Yes, Restylane or any of the hyaluronic acid fillers, would do well to improve the appearance under your eyes. I recommend finding a qualified Board Certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of fillers for this area - it can be tricky for the inexperienced injector. Good luck.

Eric Desman, MD
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon

Restylane for under eye area

Restylane will work well to fill the tear trough area and improve the cosmetic appearance of your under eye circles.  For the best cosmetic result please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with the tear trough area.

Under eye circles

Restylane or Belotero are great fillers for the under eye region. In younger patients, small depots of product can be placed along the rim for softening the transition between the lower eyelid and upper cheek. A good hydrating eye cream will also help.

Ramona Behshad, MD
Saint Louis Dermatologic Surgeon

Yes, Restylane should work well to camouflage your undereye bag and fill in the hollow. This is a temporary option but it should last anywhere between 6-12 months per treatment. Fillers will likely work well for a number of years until you consider surgery to be a more viable option. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane for under eye

Thank you for your question and submitting photo. Restylane will be a great option for you. Although filler is temporary, it will last about 6-9 months and give you a very nice natural result. However, make sure you go to someone experienced since this is a very delicate area to inject. Good Luck.

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Under Eye Circles

Based on the photo provided, it appears that you would be an excellent candidate for fillers to rejuvenate the lower eyelid tear trough.  In addition, the newest non-invasive technology helps with fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes.   Because of the location, I also use special instruments for the Restylane injection to help minimize bruising.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  

Kimberly Lee, MD

Undereye bags

I suspect you have an "infraorbital roll," from a very strong central portion of your periorbital muscle. Does this get worse when you smile?

just a few units of Botox would soften that portion of the muscle and allow it to flatten out. An examination by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon and an advanced injector of Botox is the way to go.

Sheryl D. Clark, MD