Restylane Candidate for Sunken Eyes (Male)? (photo)

Attached is a photo of my eye area. I am happy with the appearances of my face, however I have to perform a lot of maintenance to minimise the appearance of my eyes/prominent lines just above my cheek. Would Restylane help in this case? I have found that when I sleep for excessive amounts of time/cut water weight that the lines disappear. Further information: A dermatologist once told that these lines were caused by the prominent fat pads in my cheeks. Thanks

Doctor Answers 3

Restylane or Belotero for tear trough area

Judging from your photos, you would be an excellent candidate for a hyaluronic acid filler below your eyes.  I typically use Belotero for people who need minor correction (as I would classify you).  Belotero is a newer filler that doesn't appear as lumpy under the skin so is ideal for more delicate areas such as the tear trough.
Injecting in the tear trough is an advanced filler technique, so please make sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is experienced with this area.
Best of luck!

Bellevue Dermatologist
4.5 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

Tear Troughs and injections

Based on your photos either Restylane or Belotero would be an appropriate filler to correct your under eye hollows.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who has a lot of experience with these facial fillers for the best results.

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 76 reviews

Restylane Candidate for Sunken Eyes

You seem to be a perfect candidate for Belotero or Restylane, these hylauronic acid fillers would help fill in the area and eliminate any deep crease you have to the tear troughs

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
3.7 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.