Just had breast reduction yesterday. There is major indent/crater in right breast. Should I be freaking out? (photo)

EARLY post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
ONE day after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

EARLY post op, some advices:

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Breast reduction

You are still very early on in the postop phase and it will take time to settle. You need to make sure that the garment you are wearing is not too tight and I would express your concerns to your PS

Breast reduction

Had breast reduction yesterday.

Recovery after any procedure will take time, and irregular areas after breast reduction are common. We suggest you not worry as after reduction the breast shape will settle and change significantly. Follow any instructions you have been given and ask your surgeon about specific concerns.

Had breast reduction yesterday.

Concerns after breast reduction surgery…

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. Although I understand your concerns, I would suggest that "freaking out" would not be helpful;  instead, communicate your concerns/questions directly with your plastic surgeon who, knowing exactly how the procedure was performed, will be your best resource for helpful/relevant information, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Lipo-lift, breast lift, breast reduction, mastopexy, benelli, augmentation mastopexy

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size. It works very well if there are asymmetries. I can also use the removed fat as a natural breast augmentation by grafting the fat back into the breast to create more projection or into the top to create more cleavage. This procedure can also be combined with an implant if needed or wanted.  It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast-feeding. If you gain or lose weight, the transferred fat can do the same.

It takes 6-12 months to heal. Please address this with your surgeon if it persists longer than 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.  

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon 

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon 

#RealSelfCORESurgeon