Just had breast reduction yesterday. There is major indent/crater in right breast. Should I be freaking out? (photo)

EARLY post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
ONE day after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Breast reduction

You are still very early on in the postop phase and it will take time to settle. You need to make sure that the garment you are wearing is not too tight and I would express your concerns to your PS

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Had breast reduction yesterday.

Recovery after any procedure will take time, and irregular areas after breast reduction are common. We suggest you not worry as after reduction the breast shape will settle and change significantly. Follow any instructions you have been given and ask your surgeon about specific concerns.

Concerns after breast reduction surgery…

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. Although I understand your concerns, I would suggest that "freaking out" would not be helpful;  instead, communicate your concerns/questions directly with your plastic surgeon who, knowing exactly how the procedure was performed, will be your best resource for helpful/relevant information, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.