Reoccurring skin infection after tummy tuck one year out, should I be concerned? (photo)

I am a 30 yr old male. The first infection happened 3 months after surgery and each of the 8 infections has been accompanied by flu like symptoms: 103 fever and body aches. I have been to see primary care, my surgeon, Infectious disease, and dermatology along with a 5 day stay in the hospital. The initial thought was cellulitis and MRSA. On the 7th occurrence I had a punch biopsy done which returned no bacteria or results to be concerned about. Additional info; Had CT done, it showed nothing I have psoriasis

Psoriasis

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It would be unusual to have recurrent skin infections as a result of a tummy tuck unless you had a mesh or abdominal repair with a mesh or dermal substitute. Other foreign material can give reactions such as internal glue or staples / stitches but I have not seen a reaction like this before. The areas of the upper abdomen in particular seem unrelated to a tummy tuck. 
It sounds like you have had the opinion of the most appropriate clinicians. What did the dermatologist advise?