I'm 8 weeks post-op from my Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair, when I lie down my stomach feels heavy, is this normal?

When I lay flat, on my back, my stomach feels heavy. I also feel heavy after consistent general activity. There is a feeling of pressure pushing down on my lower abdominal area. It's uncomfortable. I feel pretty good otherwise. I have been sleeping in my abdominal binder for these 8 weeks and wear a compression garment during the day. I'm just curious as to my my tummy feels heavy when laying flat or after some average activity levels. Thoughts?

There are many possible explanations for a heavy feeling in the lower abdomen following tummy tuck

It will be impossible to give you a precise explanation for your symptoms without a physical exam, but there are a couple of things I can suggest that could possibly explain what is going on.  In the end, you'll need to report your symptoms to your own surgeon so that they can better evaluate you and try to figure this out.  At only 8 weeks after surgery it seems like a long time, but in reality it is very early in the healing process.  You may still have swelling in the tissues, especially in the lower abdomen where gravity will keep fluid preferentially trapped a bit longer.  This can give you a "boggy" or heavy feeling in the abdomen, and it can also add very real weight to the tissues too.  There may also be a possibility of an actual collection of fluid under the skin called a "seroma," and this can also create a heavy, full sensation in the lower abdomen.  A seroma would also create a "wavy, sloshing" kind of action in the tissues, sort of like a water bed.  You may also simply have numbness of the tissues due to the normal disruption of sensation that accompanies a tummy tuck, and this can make the skin and lower abdominal tissues feel heavy and "dull."  A sensation of pressure in the lower abdomen or pelvis, especially in the bladder or rectum, can come from a very tight muscle repair too.  So, these are some ideas that come to my mind that could explain what you are describing, but these are only speculation, and the real explanation will have to come from your surgeon.  If you haven't already discussed this with them and been evaluated for it by them, it would be a good idea to give them a call so that you can arrange a visit to have this checked out.  Good luck.