Would I need a Tummy Tuck if I got a Brazilian Button Lift? (photos)

I have quite a bit of abdominal fat and I would love to get a Brazilian butt lift but I am afraid that it may leave me with excess skin? In the past my skin has gone down after weight loss without trouble but I have had 2 children now so I don't know how cooperative it would be now.

Brazilian Buttock Lift Desired but Concerned that Liposuction of the Abdomen Might Lead to Loose Skin

You probably would have some loose skin, but if you really did not want a tummy tuck, you might feel that it was worth it. The fact that the abdomen is quite prominent after having children is another reason women desire a tummy tuck. There are trade-offs.  If you are actually interested in having a tummy tuck, then better balance between the buttock and abdomen would be achieved with a tummy tuck.  If you don't want to do a tummy tuck now or in the future, then the trade-off would be living with some loose skin. Since it looks pretty good now, it might work out for you.  I suggest you have an in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon to evaluate how much skin laxity you have and might have after liposuction of the abdomen to get fat for the Brazilian. While you have a different pre-operative appearance than the picture shown in the weblink, this is an example of a patient who did have too much loose skin after liposuction and went on to have a tummy tuck to correct it.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

BBL and TT

Thank you for the photos and question and undoubtedly the two procedures could be done at the same time.  So see some experts in the area
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD