What would be the best fit for my goal? Breast lift and aug? Silicone? Saline? How much am I' looking to spend? (photo)

I am doing as much research as possible before consultations. I know it's going to be different with each plastic surgeon and having a physical consultation but based on the pictures what is the best fit for me and reaching my goals. How much am I looking to spend? I'm in Reno nv. I know prices vary but if I was your patient how much would you charge and what would you suggest I have done? Possibly willing to travel for the right doctor. Thank you so much for your time!

You have breast asymmetry, glandular ptosis, and borderline ptosis of your nipples

so if you just want the clothed appearances as you goal, an augmentation would be all you need.  If they have to look more perfect when undressed, at minimum, you would need a minimal reduction/lift on your larger size with augmentation of both OR lifts/augmentation on both.  If you're willing to be patient and accept less than perfect, always start with the augmentation alone as you may find that its good enough, especially if you're going large and even different sized implants could be used to help with equalizing the volume.  Must focus on keeping your upper poles level.  You can call around for prices but in my town, they run $5700-$7700.

Breast Lift and Augmentation

Good Morning!Looking at the pictures you provided (both yours and your "wish" pictures), I would definitely recommend a full mastopexy (breast lift) and augmentation.  Because I am here in Reno, I invite you to come to the office for a complimentary consultation.  Breast surgery is my specialty and do these types of surgeries daily.  In addition, I encourage you to visit our website nnpsa.com to view before and after pictures.  I think you will be pleased with what you see there. Please give the office a call at 775-322-3446 and ask for Meghan.  She will get an appointment that will work around your schedule.Hope to see you soon!Sincerely,James E. Murphy, MD

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Decisions about implants

From the images you have provided of your breasts you show some asymmetry and laxity this would require a breast lift and in my opinion, implancts of different sizes placed partially under the muscle for the best result. The type of implant used needs to be decided between you and the board-certified plastic surgeon you choose to take care of you. I would recommend you schedule your consultation with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who will evaluate you and guide you through the process.I hope this helps
Dr. Edwards

The right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the best lift you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants