I need Removing Only Man Breast Tissue Without Liposuction , need trusted doctor in United Arab Emirates

I need Removing Only Man Breast Tissue Without Liposuction , need trusted doctor in United Arab Emirates . could you help me

Seeking a Board Certified Surgeon & About the Gynecomastia Surgical Techniques

Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia. There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you.

The excision technique is used on cases of #gynecomastia where excess skin and glandular breast tissue must be removed and the areola or nipple needs reduction and repositioning to create a natural looking appearance. The incision patterns are determined by the specific condition of the patient. The doctor will recommend this procedure which combines the liposuction technique and excision technique to create a natural look. Patients are given specific instructions for the recovery period. 

Men who suffer from large #areolas may notice that after breast surgery, the skin of the chest muscles will tighten, causing the areolas to tighten and diminish in size. This is a result of the removal of glandular and/or adipose tissue. 
The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.
Regardless of the geographical location, it is most important to select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia treatment)

Hi, this is a growing surgical procedure. After a medical cause has been sought after and possibly treated, a surgical correction is planned. I usually combine liposuction of the chest with a surgical excision of the breast tissue, through a small incision at the inferior border of the areola. The surgical plan is decided after physical examination. All this is discussed in consultation.

Carole Azzam, MD
Dubai Plastic Surgeon