Removing Scar from Lip Piercing?

I just took out my lip piercing last year and I have a scar, not a normal scar though. My scar looks like there's a hole in my lip because there is some skin missing from the peircing. lol, I know gross. Is there anything to get rid of this? Creams, lasers, anything?

How to get rid of a lip scar after piercing

The problem that you describe should be amenable to a relatively simple scar revision. A plastic surgeon can remove the scar and put one or two stitches to realign the skin of the lip. You should schedule an appointment with a local facial plastic surgeon. Lasers and creams are not likely to address this problem.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}