how much is it to remove ? (photo)

I got it 3months ago. I was going to cover it up but just decided to remove. how much is it?

Black tattoos

Black tattoos are generally the easiest to remove.  The colored tattoos can take more treatments and are more difficult depending on the colors involved.  Prices vary depending on geographic location.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in tattoo removal for the best results.

Picosure Tattoo Removal

Your tattoo can be permanently removed using the Picosure laser. This revolutionary new laser will remove your tattoo in fewer treatments than other lasers and will not cause any harm to the surrounding tissue. Please consult with your doctor to find out if this is a good option for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD