Is there a way to remove scars from a tummy tuck and etc..?

I have been wondering if there's a way to fade scars as much as possible with laser or another surgery or whatever to make scars from a tummy tuck or breastlifts seem less noticeable even after a few years after these kinds of surgery?

Scar Treatments

It is hard to determine what exactly can be done without actually seeing the scars. For hyperpigmented scars, silicone gel and laser treatments can help discoloring them. For stretched scars, tension reduction can help thinning them. I would recommend that you meet with a local physician to determine the best option for your specific needs.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon