How Can I Remove a Scar from Waxing?

i have waxed my upper lip about a year ago and i went over the same places OVER AND OVER again. it left really ugly scabs and one day they peeled off and now i am left with a dark shadow on my upper lip which is really disturbing and annoying because it looks like i have a mustache and i feel like crying when i look in the mirror :'( so my question is is there any creams that can help this or reduce it or any home remedies? Thanks for reading!

MelaPeel for dark scars

Hyperpigmentation scars can be treated with Melaquin AM and Melaquin PM creams to even out color.  This is followed by a chemical peel known as MelaPeel in my office.

MelaPeel for dark scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

How Can I Remove a Scar from Waxing?

There are a variety of bleaching creams now available that can lighten this discoloration. Best to make an appointment with your cosmetic dermatologist.

How Can I Remove a Scar from Waxing?