Should I Remove my Silhouette Lift After 6 Days of Insertion? I'm Not Happy with the Result.

Im 40 yrs old guy. I did silhouette lift 6 days ago to correct my nasolibial line. But the result in not good. The surgeon pull too tight on one side of my face and caused the surface uneven, bumpy, ripple. I can see tht my face is not even now. The surgeon said it will correct itself after about 2 weeks but i doubt so. Pls advise me soonest before its too late for me to remove/cut the threat. Thanks.

Removing of sutures

I would definitely follow closely with your surgeon before removing them.  The unevenness of the skin typically does resolve within weeks.  It is not too early to cut the sutures and release some of the tension/tethering that it may be causing.  I would recommend visiting with your surgeon for follow-up.